Newsrooms.ca was not involved in the creation of this content.
Many people wish to become a Canadian citizen. But they don’t know how to proceed? If you are one among them then you have visited the right page today. In this article we are going to discuss about the requirements for becoming a Canadian citizenship. Let’s get started!
- You should hold a PR to become a Canadian citizen. In short, you should be a permanent resident for becoming a Canadian citizen.
- You should live in Canada at least for 3 years in the last five years.
- You should be proficient in French or English languages. You should provide a proof that you are good at speaking and listening to English or French. You have to reach level-4 to apply for Canadian citizenship.
- If you are eligible for paying taxes then you must file your tax.
- You should pass the citizenship test. You should know your responsibilities, freedoms and rights in Canada to apply for this test. You should also have good knowledge on Canada’s history, political history, symbols, cultural history to pass this test.
Passing the Canadian citizenship test is not as easy as you think. In fact, you would require some preparation to pass this test. There are plenty of sites online where you can find the practice tests. Give those tests to know where you are standing at in terms of your knowledge. One of the best sites online where you can find some useful practice tests includes Citizenship Canadian.
You should also take the preparation courses as well to pass in the test. You need not go anywhere for the Canadian citizenship courses. In fact, you can learn these courses online now. As we have plenty of sites online it can be little confusing for you when making your choice. As it is difficult to check each and every site to know how the courses will be, it is better to check the reviews online. Check the reviews online to know where you can find the best courses for Canadian citizenship. Some of the reasons why practice tests are important include
- It helps you to identify your knowledge gaps. Doing this will help you to work on the areas which you are not confident about.
- The more you practice the more confidence you can gain. In fact, you can give your test with great confidence with more practice.
- You can learn time management with practice tests. Many people won’t realize that the allocated time for exam is over when reading the comprehension. As you will have limited time for all the sections, you should learn time management. Otherwise, you will not be able to score better.
- You can give your test happily without feeling stressed out by taking the practice tests online.
This test generally lasts for 30mins and you will have 20 questions. You should answer at least 15 questions correctly to pass this test.
Why late! It’s time to start your preparation to get the Canadian citizenship, taking the help of online courses!
Newsrooms.ca was not involved in the creation of this content. Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Newsrooms.ca makes no warranties or representations in connection therewith.